Panasonic offers a wide variety of Factory Automation Sensors including, Area, Color Mark, Laser, Safety Light Curtains, Photoelectric and more.
Sensors & Optical Devices: Sensors for Factory Automation
- Area SensorsLight curtains for non-safety applications, e.g. “pick to light”.
- Fibre SensorsSensors equipped with fiber optical cables. The very small and special sensor heads are optimal for limited and difficult environments.
- Inductive SensorsInductive sensors allow the detection of metal (iron, steel) from a distance of 1 to 10mm.
- Laser ON/OFF SensorsSensors allow detecting smallest objects from a long distance.
- Light Curtains / Safety ComponentsLight curtains, single beam sensors and scanner systems for safety relevant applications.
- Measurement SensorSensors that output an analog signal to measure distances of up to 250mm (± 150mm) with a resolution down to 0.01µm
- Miniature Photoelectric SensorsOptical sensors with very small dimensions to detect even the smallest objects.
- Particular Use SensorsSensors for special applications in the wafer production as well as fluid and leakage detection in the semiconductor industry
- Pressure Sensor/Flow SensorSensors to measure flow and pressure of gases or liquids
- Trigonometric sensorsOptical sensors using the diffuse reflective technique (also called background suppression (BGS)), which allows color-independent object detection. These sensors combine sender and emitter in the same housing and do not need reflectors. Perfect for people and animal detection.
- Universal photoelectric sensorsOptical sensors with a long sensing range available as thru-beam, retroreflective and diffuse reflective type.
- Mark / Colour sensorsSensors able to detect marks and colors.