1. Provides a high color rendering index to improve the photo quality.
This product has an Ra* of 90 (lighting level at museum) to vividly reproduce colors close to that of natural light.
*Ra: Color rendering index. Indicates how accurately colors appear under a given light source.
- Difference between a traditional flash and a high color rendering flash
When shooting with the "High color rendering flash," even in a dim room, skin tones are reproduced beautifully with rich warm colors.
- Characteristic difference between a traditional flash and a high color rendering flash
This product provides "High color rendering flash" to achieve excellent color reproduction of red and green than traditional one.
2. The size is small, thus allowing an easy lens design and a miniaturization in end products.
3. Provides continuous lighting for shooting video.
4. Supports modular products for flash light source, in accordance with the color filter of the image sensor used.