Diodes: Schottky Barrier Diodes
Schottky Barrier Diodes
Panasonic's Schottky Barrier Diode (SBD) has the Junction Barrier Schottky (JBS) structure using the 150-nm fine process technology, allowing small, high efficiency applications.
Panasonic has developed new small, thin SBD using new CSP (Chip Size Package) package technology, which features low power consumption and high heat dissipation. This product is best suited for smaller smartphone with long battery life. It is also suitable for tablet PC, battery charger, and AC adapter or other applications.
Click here for more information
Our original JBS (Junction Barrier Schottky) structure
- Industry-leading VF-IR characteristic, high ESD voltage, and small size have been achieved by using the JBS (Junction Barrier Schottky) structure
Clip connection structure (Wireless package technology)
- High power achieved with the clip connection structure (Wireless package technology)
- There is an example of achieving over 10 times higher non-repetitive peak forward surge current (IFSM)
New CSP (Chip Size Package) technology
Panasonic has developed industry's smallest Schottky Barrier Diode (SBD) with industry's lowest power consumption and highest heat dissipation by using the new CSP (Chip Size Package) technology.
- Reverse-current protection for charging circuit
- High frequency detector circuit and many more
In order to download the selected file, please check and accept our terms and conditions (*pdf file).
PIDEU_GT&Cs for Engineering Tools.pdf