NPM-TT twin tray assembly platform
Introducing the latest NPM platform for expanding and evolving electronics assembly requirements, the NPM-TT (Next Production Modular-Twin Tray) takes its place alongside Panasonic’s other award-winning models.
The electronics assembly machine processes boards up to 510 x 590 mm, thus expanding the SMT process to accommodate more tray-supplied parts in full independently-run-lane mode. Its dual lane functionality enables one or two products or two different products to be assembled at the same time. The optimal solution for both high-mix/ low-volume and low-mix/high-volume manufacturing.
While the machine is operating, the trays can also be used offline to enable the subsequent product to be set up. This saves on changeover time and optimises efficiency.
As well as accommodating tape and tray on both sides, the NPM-TT also combines in-line PoP to a NPM-D line and shares common feeders across the complete NPM platform.
- Take advantage of the outstanding advantages offered by the dual-lane platform
- (01005) 0402 chip to 120L x 90W x 28T to BGA up to 80 x 80 part range
- Capable of processing up to 20-trays and 26 fixed tape and reel inputs for each side for a total of 92 available inputs
- Offers compatibility with CM and NPM-D series intelligent feeders and nozzles
- Flexible feeder/tray positions