Features & Benefits
- Reduce load time by running two PCBs at once
- Low cost per insertion
- Easy-to-use touch panel
0.12 s / component high speed insertion
- The high speed axial component insertion machine adopting sequential component supply system allow you to attain 0.12 s/ component and transfer speed of 2 s/ board.
Highly efficient production
- The fixed component feeder unit and the out-of-component detection feature allow you to replenish components beforehand for long-term non-stop operation.
- The fixed component supply unit allow you to splice while running equipment.
- The two-separate component supply unit offer selection of connection/preparation/exchange modes according to your production style. (80-type spec only)
- Preparation in advance (component setup) or equipment operation during component change-over now became possible for attaining higher operation rate.
- A full auto-recovery function is provided capable of handling insertion errors automatically for non-stop production for a long time.
High area productivity
- Area of occupation reduced through compact component supply unit. (AV132 80-type is 92% vs.AV131 120-type and AV132 40-type is 90% vs.AV131 60-type)
- Floor space saved and line of traffic minimized to achieve highly efficient production.
Enhanced reliability of component supply unit
- Newly developed vertical automatic feeder enhanced stability of component supply with reduced footprint.
Complete self-correction function ensures high reliability*
- Complete self-offset function covering the entire surface of the PC board ensures accurate insertion.
Reduction of running cost
- The AV132 has spare parts commonality with the AVK3 and AV131 such as service life expansion of the lead cutters by reversibilty.*
- Carbide is employed for the insertion guides;prolonging their service life as a result.*
- The transfer system,the XY table and the controller can be used in any one of the Insertion machine series.
- The setup and maintenance operations are standardized.
- The liquid crystal touch panel is employed for the control panel and easy operation can be provided by the operation guidance indication.
- Japanese, English or Chinese can be selected by one touch operation as the language used for the screen displays.
- The new controller can store up to 200 types of programs. Data can be input to and output from high-capacity SD memory cards.
- NC data of our conventional equipment (the AV to the AV131) can be used by the AV132.
- Setup support functions that display the component layout of the component supply unit on the screen are provided.
- Maintenance support functions that display information of regular maintenance time and operation content are provided.
Global transformer incorporated*
- Global transformer compatible with 220, 380, 400, 420, and 480 Voltages. No external transformer necessary.
Enlargement function option*
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.This is effective especially when insertion components are few.
*AV131 commonality specification
|PCB dimensions (mm)||L 50 x W 50 to L 508 x W 381|
|No.of component inputs||40 + 40 + JW (JW is optional)|
|Applicable components||Resistors1/8 W,1/6 W,1/4 W,1/2 W,|
Jumper wire (tin-plated wire),Diodes,
Cylindrical ceramic capacitor
|PCB exchange time||about 2.0 s|
|Insertion direction||4 directions (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)|
|Electric source*2||3-phase AC 200 V, 3.5 kVA|
|Pneumatic source||0.5 MPa, 200 L/min (A.N.R.)|
|Dimensions (mm)||W 3 106 x D 2 300 x H 1 575 mm*3|
|Mass*4||2 648 kg|
*1: On condition
*2: Compatible with 220 / 380 / 400 / 420 / 480 V
*3: Excluding signal tower
*4: Only for main body
* Values such as maximum speed may vary depending on operating conditions.
* Please refer to the “Specification” booklet for details.