Pin Through Hole: AV132
The small and efficient design and 30,000 cph performance are stand-out features of the AV high-speed axial lead component insertion machine. Optionally supplied in 40 or 80 component inputs with optional jumper wire, the compact supply unit configuration can fit both ammo pack and reel. The dual partition configuration allows for a fast changeover as the next job can be set up while the current one is being processed.
Capable of inserting components in four directions: 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°, the AV132 can optimise your productivity by simultaneously using 26 and 52 mm taped components and fast, full auto-recovery.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce load time by running two PCBs at once
- Low cost per insertion
- Easy-to-use touch panel
0.12 s / component high speed insertion
- The high speed axial component insertion machine adopting sequential component supply system allow you to attain 0.12 s/ component and transfer speed of 2 s/ board.
Highly efficient production
- The fixed component feeder unit and the out-of-component detection feature allow you to replenish components beforehand for long-term non-stop operation.
- The fixed component supply unit allow you to splice while running equipment.
- The two-separate component supply unit offer selection of connection/preparation/exchange modes according to your production style. (80-type spec only)
- Preparation in advance (component setup) or equipment operation during component change-over now became possible for attaining higher operation rate.
- A full auto-recovery function is provided capable of handling insertion errors automatically for non-stop production for a long time.
High area productivity
- Area of occupation reduced through compact component supply unit. (AV132 80-type is 92% vs.AV131 120-type and AV132 40-type is 90% vs.AV131 60-type)
- Floor space saved and line of traffic minimized to achieve highly efficient production.
Enhanced reliability of component supply unit
- Newly developed vertical automatic feeder enhanced stability of component supply with reduced footprint.
Complete self-correction function ensures high reliability*
- Complete self-offset function covering the entire surface of the PC board ensures accurate insertion.
Reduction of running cost
- The AV132 has spare parts commonality with the AVK3 and AV131 such as service life expansion of the lead cutters by reversibilty.*
- Carbide is employed for the insertion guides;prolonging their service life as a result.*
- The transfer system,the XY table and the controller can be used in any one of the Insertion machine series.
- The setup and maintenance operations are standardized.
- The liquid crystal touch panel is employed for the control panel and easy operation can be provided by the operation guidance indication.
- Japanese, English or Chinese can be selected by one touch operation as the language used for the screen displays.
- The new controller can store up to 200 types of programs. Data can be input to and output from high-capacity SD memory cards.
- NC data of our conventional equipment (the AV to the AV131) can be used by the AV132.
- Setup support functions that display the component layout of the component supply unit on the screen are provided.
- Maintenance support functions that display information of regular maintenance time and operation content are provided.
Global transformer incorporated*
- Global transformer compatible with 220, 380, 400, 420, and 480 Voltages. No external transformer necessary.
Enlargement function option*
- Large-size PCB support option allows hole recognition and insertion up to PCB size of Max. 650 mm x 381 mm.
- 2 PCB transfer option can decrease PCB loading time by half and increase productivity.This is effective especially when insertion components are few.
*AV131 commonality specification
|PCB dimensions (mm)||L 50 x W 50 to L 508 x W 381|
|No.of component inputs||40 + 40 + JW (JW is optional)|
|Applicable components||Resistors1/8 W,1/6 W,1/4 W,1/2 W,|
Jumper wire (tin-plated wire),Diodes,
Cylindrical ceramic capacitor
|PCB exchange time||about 2.0 s|
|Insertion direction||4 directions (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)|
|Electric source*2||3-phase AC 200 V, 3.5 kVA|
|Pneumatic source||0.5 MPa, 200 L/min (A.N.R.)|
|Dimensions (mm)||W 3 106 x D 2 300 x H 1 575 mm*3|
|Mass*4||2 648 kg|
*1: On condition
*2: Compatible with 220 / 380 / 400 / 420 / 480 V
*3: Excluding signal tower
*4: Only for main body
* Values such as maximum speed may vary depending on operating conditions.
* Please refer to the “Specification” booklet for details.
In order to download the selected file, please check and accept our terms and conditions (*pdf file).
PIDEU_GT&Cs for Engineering Tools.pdf