Microelectronics: Dry Etch E600 Series
Dry Etch E600 Series
Panasonic began developing dry etching technology in the early 1980's with machines built for internal use. Now the technology is being provided to the North American market with front-end equipment for semiconductor and electronic device circuit micro fabrication.
The Panasonic E600 dry etch series offers several models including both R&D with single wafer loading and auto-loading production machines with magazine-to-magazine handling. Ideal applications include MEMS, metal etching, III/V and deep silicon via etching.
Features & Benefits
- ICP plasma with multi-spiral coil for high density plasma and good uniformity
- Load-lock system with highly reliable wafer transfer mechanism
- Smallest machine footprint in the industry
- Choice of mechanical chuck or ESC and heating/ cooling options
Range of Applicaions
- Si semiconductor: TSV, Deep Si, SiO2, Poly Si
- III/V: GaAs, InP, GaN
- MEMS: SiO2, Quartz, Au/Pt/PZT, Ti, Deep Si
- Others: Metal (SAW), NiFe (Sensor), Gate and Metal (TFT-LCD)
In order to download the selected file, please check and accept our terms and conditions (*pdf file).
PIDEU_GT&Cs for Engineering Tools.pdf