Our competences and know-how in Europe:
- Battery Technology for NiCd, Li-Ion
- Market leader in the battery bussiness
- Know-how from Japan (Cell Technology, Safety, Testing, etc.)
- Mechanic and Electronic Battery Pack Design in Munich
- Tooling Expertise
- Project Management: Time to Market
- Battery Systems Technology and Charger Systems
- Production Technology (Tooling Know-how, Welding, Soldering, Automatisation)
- QA: ISO9001, ISO14001, Claim Handling
- Sample production in Munich
Customer Specific Design
The manufacture of high quality battery packs requires a stringent process management. At SANYO Component Europe, this process starts with a thorough analysis of the customer’s needs. A strong Project Management is done throughout the total product development phase until a smooth mass production ramp-up, according to our internal Design Guidelines.
We ensure a fast price quotation and a rapid sample production by an efficient and streamlined organisation.
The development process is highly streamlined and according ISO9001, making it time- and cost-efficient. We work to an internal specification, which is based on the customer's requirements. The customer is involved in every project phase, e.g. Design approval, Sample Approval, Line approvals are requested from the customer.
Our products are designed with integrated 3D-CAD-systems. The drawings are linked to our SAP-R/3-system, which ensures that the production site has always access to the latest design documents. We guarantee highest production reliability by obligatory Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (D-FMEA) in the Design phase as well as for the production process (P-FMEA.
Selected Production Site
We choose the best suitable Production site for your product, taking into account the production volumes, capacity issues, and individual locations.
Customer specific Design for Power Tools and Power Packs