Panasonic Robot & Welding presents a new solution for high-speed welding at the Schweissen and Schneiden Trade Fair 2017
Company celebrates 60 years of welding expertise
Neuss, September 13, 2017: At this year’s Schweissen & Schneiden in Düsseldorf, Panasonic Robot & Welding Systems Europe, a division of Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems GmbH, presents a new innovative form of high speed arc welding. From September 25 to 29, interested trade visitors at the Panasonic stand E31 in Hall 13 have the opportunity to experience Europe’s first live demonstrations of the newly developed welding solution.
This new process is characterized by the fact that almost no welding spatter is generated. This is achieved with minimised heat input and increased wire deposition during the welding process. The number of short circuits for material transfer during welding are have been increased significantly. This greatly reduces both the transfer droplet size and the arc length. In addition, the disturbances caused by post-vibrations in the weld pool are almost completely eliminated.
Stefan Klein, division manager at Robot & Welding Systems Europe: "We have been successful in the welding market for 60 years and are very familiar with customer requirements. There is a need in the industry to optimise welding quality and throughput times. This is why we have further developed our active-wire welding process. The result is a significantly improved and worldwide unique welding process that allows the user to achieve an unusually flat weld with an extremely low percentage of spatter, all at high speed. We will present this solution for the first time at this year’s Schweissen & Schneiden trade fair. "
The company will also be showing complete system solutions according to their business strategy "Everything from one manufacturer".
On the stand you can also see:
- The Laser Processing Robot Integrated System Solution (LAPRISS) with the Ultra-High Brightness DDL oscillator for automated laser welding
- The wire changing system with 1 single welding torch, which allows two different welding wires to be changed automatically
- The PA-TT-2PD welding system from the PerformArc standard range with demonstration of the TAWERS SP-MAG and HD pulse process
- Soft and hardware solutions for smart and efficient production
- The TAWERS WG3 high-speed TIG welding system with HF ignition
- The new welding robots of the TS and HH series with a working range of 0.8 - 3m
- The new inverter pulse power source VP-400 for manual or automatic MAG and MIG welding
Since 1957, a total of 60 years, Panasonic has been developing innovative products and processes for welding technology. Areas of application are laser welding, Metal Inert Gas welding (MIG), Metal Active Gas welding (MAG) and Tungsten Inert Gas welding (TIG) for robot as well as manual welding. Panasonic Robot & Welding Systems Europe, headquartered in Neuss, Germany, is the European sales and engineering center for all welding products. The state-of-the-art competence and training center has a welding test area for all actual robot welding systems. Panasonic is also represented in almost every European country with a broad-based system and sales partner network.