The new PA-N relay
The technical parameters characterizing the insulation properties are now specified based on construction with a clearance and creepage distance of at least 5.29 and 5.35mm, respectively, a surge breakdown voltage of 6kV (1.2/50µs), and a breakdown voltage of 3kV (AC 1 minute) between coil and load circuit. The power relay thus fulfills the requirements for a reinforced insulation defined in IEC 61010-2-201 (overvoltage category 2, pollution degree 2, voltage level 250V, L-N).
- Dimensions: 20 x 5 x 12.5mm (L x W x H)
- Switching capacity from 5mW to 1.25kW
- Typical contact resistance under 10mOhm (at 6V/1A)
- Nominal operating power: 110mW
- Temperature range from -40 to +90°C
- Certification for being explosion-proof and non-flammable, respectively, in compliance with ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 certification.
- Certification of different loads according to UL (B300 AC, R300 DC) and switching capacity according to data sheet for AC & DC loads with non ohmic behavior. Contactor triggering, small lamp loads with inrush currents lower than 25A)
- Certification acc. TUEV (IEC 61010-2-201, IEC 61810-1) & UL (508) & CSA C22.2
This makes the PA-N relay the ideal choice for programmable controllers, I/O units with terminal blocks or applications with very limited installation space. The relay can be mounted vertically or horizontally with bent pins.
More information can be found here