Visit us at PCIM Trade Fair 2015 in Nuremberg
PCIM (Power Conversion Intelligent Motion) is Europe's leading meeting-point for specialists in Power Electronics and its applications in Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management.
From 19. - 21.05.2015, the industry's key international players will meet in Nuremberg. Get up-to-the-minute information on the newest trends and developments as well as state of the art solutions for your most challenging problems.
Panasonic Products at the PCIM 2015
- Line up of 600V GaN on Si normally-off gate injection transistors (GIT),
- Line up of GaN evaluation boards designs (bridgeless totem pole PFC, LLC DCDC, various driver reference boards)
- SiC-MOSFETs with built-in-channel reverse diode (DioMOS) for 1,2kV /1,7kV,
- GaN and SiC power modules,
- "World's smallest" GaN-powered 400W power supply demonstrator,
- Other GaN powered application prototypes from our partners (final list to be confirmed)
- Advanced Power Film Capacitors - Solutions for downsizing and safety improvement
- High Performance Polymer Capacitors - Low ESR technology with high reliability for demanding, cost effective design
Thermal Management Solutions
- PGS Graphite Sheet
We are looking forward to your visit at our booth!
Seminars & presentations
Forum Presentation (Exhibitor Forum Hall 7 booth 260, May 19th @ 3pm)
State of the art GaN and SiC power devices and applications - Dr. Tetsuzo Ueda (Panasonic Corporation)
For meeting requests contact firstname.lastname@example.org