Visit us at PCIM Europe 2014
Panasonic Brings Together Power Semiconductor Technology in Europe
PCIM (Power Conversion Intelligent Motion) is Europe's leading meeting-point for specialists in Power Electronics and its applications in Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management.
From 20th – 22nd May 2014, the industry's key international players will meet in Nuremberg. Get up-to-the-minute information on the newest trends and developments as well as state of the art solutions for your most challenging problems.
Panasonic Products at the PCIM
• 600V/15A normally-off GaN power transistors and reference designs
• 1,2kV /1,7kV SiC-MOSFETs with built-in channel diodes
• GaN and SiC power modules
• Step down DCDC modules with built-in inductor for POL applications
• Innovative chip-scale packages for discrete diodes and trench MOSFETs
• WPC 1.1 (Qi) compliant wireless power transfer control ICs and reference designs
• Wide Range of Polymer Capacitors for Miniaturization and Cost Effective Design
• Advanced technologies of DC Film Capacitors.
• Power choke coils, shunt resistors
• Pyrolytic graphite sheet
• Relays and PhotoMOS for HE-V and energy storage systems
We are looking forward to your visit at our booth!